Users of https://kaijoo.co (the Site), agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site, which are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
- To become a member, you must comply with the following requirement
- If you are an individual, you must have the legal capacity to enter into contract;
- If you are a company/ registered business, you must be an incorporated legal entity or have a business registration number and are authorised under your constitution documents to conduct business with us in accordance with the laws of Malaysia;
- You warrant that all the information provided to the company as part of the registration / audit process is accurate and current and complete at all times and you will immediately let us know if there are any changes to the same. If we rely on the contents of your application and accept you as a member, you irrevocably agree that you shall indemnify and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless for any expenses, loss or damage that we may suffer arising from any inaccurate or false statement or misinterpretation of facts submitted to us by you.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your application to become a member at our sole and absolute discretion in the following cases:
- Where we are not able to verify your identity with certainty.
- Where you have provided false and inaccurate information or omitted to provide necessary information with the Website.
- Where you have applied for membership within less than 1 month from the date of termination or cancellation of an earlier membership in our Website.
- Where you have breached any of the Terms and Condition/
- For avoidance of doubt, our decision above cannot be contested.
By using Kaijoo, you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Providing inaccurate information or documents related to your business or websites.
- Re-establish an account on Kaijoo after your account has been terminated.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Affect the way Kaijoo displays its pages, such as by framing Kaijoo or placing pop-up windows over its pages.
- Customise Kaijoo in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on the Site.
- Use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site.
- Modify or create variant versions of Kaijoo or other trademarks.
- Illegal activity under the laws of Malaysia.
We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Kaijoo.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site.
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to the Site for any reason.
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site.
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account.
By joining Kaijoo you agree to the following:
- You agree to provide documents / information as requested during the audit process and Kaijoo will not take any responsibility
- You agree not to disclose your password and your authentication token to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password and authentication token.
- Receive member email updates and newsletters, which can be cancelled at any time by updating your member profile.
- With the exception of company trademarks, all material contained on Kaijoo, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of Kaijoo.
- In accessing the web pages on the Site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Kaijoo.
- It is permissible to send the URL of the Site to a third party, so that they can view the material in its context.
- Upon submission of your review or any other content ("Content") to Kaijoo, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the Content and you grant to Kaijoo Sdn Bhd, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the Content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, edit or sell the Content) in any media without restriction.
- You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.
Trademarks. "Kaijoo" and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks owned or licensed by the Company and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. You are strictly prohibited from undertaking any unauthorised copying, modification, use or publication of these marks.
As to 2nd June 2020